Sold, Moved or Closed Business

Please submit any applicable documents below along with the completed Affidavit section in its entirety by November 1, 2021.

 Affidavit of Selling, Closing or Moving Business

  • A copy of the sales agreement between parties and proof of current taxes paid for said business
  • If you registered your business with the Secretary of State, you must contact them and dissolve your business and submit a copy to our office
  • If you registered your Trade Name, please contact the Town Clerk’s Office for the appropriate procedures to close your trade name
  • A copy of termination of lease agreement